Learn how to drive a professional Formula racing car in this experience! Whether your goal is to become the next Formula 1 Champion or you’re looking for the sheer pleasure of a good day's racing this experience is for you. Under the guidance of two professional race instructors, this experience offers the most comprehensive motor racing training program utilizing only the most modern cars and equipment. This will be one full day of action and speed!?
- Briefing of the Formula Renault 2.0’s electronic dashboard and cockpit controls.
- Proper driving position with seat and safety harness fitting.
- Stationary gear change exercise (moving up and down the 6-speed sequential gearbox).
- Proper braking technique and left foot braking tuition.
- Corner tutorials (all major corners tackled).
- Proper steering technique, understanding the racing lines.
- Multi-lap driving with professional race instructors guiding you.
This is a full-day motorsport experience training you to drive a fully-serviced 2004-production Formula Renault 2000. All instruction, gear, equipment, lunch and refreshments are included. At the end of the experience, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that will entitle you to apply for a racing license.
This motor racing experience is perfect for anyone who loves a thrill! Hop in and enjoy one of the new sports in Asia.
Number of People
Valid for one person. To ensure max. level of tuition, class size is limited to a max. of 2 participants
Zhuhai International Circuit, Zhuhai, China?
Transport from Hong Kong is convenient. Zhuhai is easily accessible by ferry (1hr10min). Please remember to check your visa requirements for China.?
Availability and Duration
This experience last for 3 30-minute sessions on the track.
English, French, Portuguese, Cantonese or Mandarin
In the event that wet weather conditions render the track unsuitable for driving, this experience will be rescheduled for another suitable date.
What to Wear
Full race gear will be provided for each participant, including a helmet, gloves, balaclava, suit & race shoes.
No driving experience is necessary.?
- Participants must be above 16 years old
- Height between 1.5m to 1.87m
- Maximum weight of 95kg
- Maximum shoe size of European 45 (American 11.5)
Each participant must sign a Declaration of Indemnity before the Experience commences.?
- On-track accidental damage insurance for each participant with total sum insured of RMB50,000
- Certificate of Completion that will entitle you to apply for a racing license with the Automobile General Association Macau-China (AAMC) or Hong Kong Automobile Association (HKAA)
- Lunch and refreshments
How to Prepare?
Remember to arrive at least 1-hour earlier than your Experience time.
You will need to apply for a ZIC driving permit at 50RMB with 3-year validity on-spot for this Experience.