Have British Chef Tom Burney be your personal chef for an intimate dinner for two. He’s cooked for Keanu Reeves, Chris Hemsworth and Kylie Minogue, and now, he’ll cook for you! Prepare yourself for an indulgent 5-course Modern European meal to enjoy in the comfort of your very own home.
Chef Tom is an experienced British Chef, with years of professional training in France and the UK, including stints at some of the world’s most influential kitchens, like The Fat Duck and The Square. His specialty is Modern European cuisine, an increasingly popular style of cuisine that embraces the diversity of flavours, styles and ingredients throughout the continent.
Have a taste of classic European dishes reinvented with a contemporary flair with Chef Tom’s sumptuous a la carte menu, or upgrade to the signature menu with wine pairings.
The Modern-European Fine Dining Experience
On the day, Chef Tom or his team will arrive at the location of your choice to prepare your chosen menu. At the end of the dinner, Chef Tom will be available to answer any questions you may have about his food and if you’re curious, he may even share a few tales from his days behind the stove in world-class restaurants.
Optional Add-On: Wining and Dining
For those of you seeking an elevated gastronomic experience, why not opt for Chef Tom’s Signature Menu with wine pairings at an additional cost? This is comprised of his signature dishes, paired with a selection of 3 fine wines hand-picked by the chef.
(* = Chef Signature Dishes, (V)= Vegetarian, ($)= additional cost)
- ?Roasted red pepper & tomato with basil pesto & parmesan (V)
- *French onion with goat’s cheese croute (V)
- Pumpkin, thyme & goat’s cheese (V)
- ($) Lobster bisque with water cress & bacon ($75 per person)
- Belly pork, curried cauliflower & apple sauce
- *Hot smoked salmon & potato salad with asparagus, lemon & black pepper mayonnaise
- Glazed Goats Cheese with honey, sesame & beetroot (V)
- ($) Salad of Lobster, asparagus with heirloom tomatoes ($100 per person)
- French duck leg confit with poached pear, celeriac puree & baby spinach
- Sous vide Beef tenderloin with mushroom duxelles & shallot tart
- *CAB Beef wellington with black truffle, dauphinoise potato, roasted shallot and greens
- Black forest with melting chocolate fondant (V)
- Apple tart tatin with crème fraiche ice cream (V)
- *Lemon & raspberry tart (V)
Number of People
This Experience Voucher is valid for 2 people. Additional guests, up to a maximum of 20 people, can be catered for at an additional cost of $1,200 per person.
Your location of choice.?
Availability and Duration
This Experience lasts for 4 hours. This includes 1 hour of preparation time at your home and 3 hours of dinner service.
Bookings can be made anytime on Sundays to Thursdays, subject to availability. Fridays and Saturdays will incur an extra charge of $2000. Bookings must be made at least 4 weeks in advance with menu choices made at least 7 days in advance. If there are additional guests, please inform us at least 3 days prior to the experience date.
If a suitable indoor location is chosen, weather conditions will not affect this experience.
Please inform us of any dietary considerations on the booking form, so that the menu can be tailored to your preferences.
This Experience includes all food and cooking services for a 5-course meal. Drinks, crockery, cutlery and glassware are not included, but these can be provided at an additional cost.
Chef Tom’s Signature Menu with wine pairings and a European cheese board is available for an additional cost of $1900.
Please note that the menus provided are subject to seasonality.
The kitchen should include at least 2 stove tops, a working area with a surface of at least 1m2, an oven and a selection of saucepans and frying pans. Equipment rental is available at an additional charge. A good-sized fridge with at least 2 free shelves is also required on the day.
You should have at least one helper to assist with service and clean up.